*Give someone an anonymous Valentine
*Put out a Missed Connection on Craigslist and wait for a response
*Recreate an artist's lesser known work
*Put positive statements in a basket and leave out for others to take
*Drop a thank-you card under someone's door
*Develop/implement ways to go "greener", like reusing notebook paper and making my own notepads (its really awesome and I've made 4 big stacks already)
*Raise my hand in class and start a discussion
*Review music and share my passion with others.
*Put up an empty list on a wall (with just a header) and see what it gets filled with.
- - I'm not an idiot, so I don't like feeling like one.
- -I really don't mean to seem like a bitch if I don't really hang out with you. I just have a lot of shit to do, and watching tv isn't helping me out. Plus, I really need to get an A in art history...yikes.
- -It hasn't snowed yet.
- -I've started working out at the gym, and I really really like being active again. It also means I eat more...oy.
- -Going to artist lectures are really cool, its amazing to see living, working artists doing some pretty awesome shit. Can I be you? kthnx.
- -Book-buying, music-exploring is SO FUN.
- -School is looking better, and even less daunting with my research paper and all the other work I have to do. I'm trying to be positive, because I can only make it as good as I make it. ta-dah!
- I am almost 19. WHAT?! I know, me too.
- -It hasn't snowed...yet.
My Shameless Picture Plug o' the Day
mmm...just what I need
The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
Currently Listening to: Cold War Kids, Vampire Weekend (stay tuned for a possible album review!)