10/7/09

On and Off and Wedding Love

Sorry to be late on posting, but I'm trying to get settled into a new year at school. So much reading! So much to be done! I promise I'll be back with more to share very soon. In the meantime, check out the long-awaited wedding of Design*Sponge blogger, Grace. The beautiful Savannah, wedding is being fawned over the entire blogosphere, check out all the pics at D*S. So many details from amazing artists...it really pays to have friends in the business!


Awesome idea-she printed her wedding invites on vintage handkerchiefs. A lovely keepsake and better than printing on paper!

Little fans with silhouettes of the bride, groom and their cats for the hot Georgia heat.

I think what I love most about their wedding is the gothic southern charm. Twisted iron railings, chandeliers and old mossen trees...could it get any better?

photos via Design*Sponge, taken by belatheé

No comments: