5/26/08

Coast


Me, a good friend from Hawaii and her roommate went out to the Oregon Coast this past weekend. The weather was very foggy, and then decided to clear up. This was both our first time going to the coast...and what an adventure it was! We had lunch at a friend's family's beach house, and it was SO well decorated. Take a look:

The mismatched chairs against that red counter were really sweet.


I love that blue shelf and the clock!


A little blurry, but very very cute


I wish I could take this cabinet home, and the silhouettes added a fun touch.

New pictures on my flickr account can be found here
Have a great Memorial Day Holiday!

1 comment:

Adrienne Rewi said...

Lovely interior shots - I especially love the coloured chairs.
Check my blog for a New Zealand perspective on art & design :-)