6/4/08

Stationery!

A few weeks ago, Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge reported from all the AMAZING talent at the National Stationery Show. Now, I absolutely love stationery, there is something about writing a letter that a phone call, text or email simply cannot do. I also have a passion for printmaking and a huge urge to learn letterpressing (good thing PSU and the IPRC offers letterpress classes!). So I've picked out some of favorites from her posts and will add a few of my own from good ol' Portland...I don't ever get tired of seeing cute cards and its really great knowing that people still write letters and send cards! Okay here we go!

Ilee Press has some amazing cards and calenders in cute, bold floral prints and delicate letterpress designs. Visit their Etsy shop to purchase their beautiful stationery! Their calligraphy and graphic styles remind me of Portland artist Carson Ellis...I love hand-done calligraphy.
The image above courtesy of D*S



Images from Ilee Press

No comments: