9/22/08

Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles!


So today at work I was invited to a "cookie exchange"-how friggin cute is that? For tonight's fun (believe me, these girls are HILARIOUS), I wanted to make something easy and yummy, seeing as im on a limited budget and have limited materials with which to cook/bake with. I had all these pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses lying around, so I wanted to see if something could be made with them. Then I thought, sugar cookies=plain dough=easy to manipulate. TRA-LAH! Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles! I hopped (more like trudged) over to the store and got all my ingredients (plus some frozen dinners, a college girl's gotta eat!) and started baking. I took some pictures along the way, twas so easy and the first batch came out a little burnt, but what they hey, theyre still cookies!


This is what the kisses look like melted...yum!


My little cookies


And the final product! Go make some cookies, enjoy :)

(and check out my photos!)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi there - cute blog you have here! I rerouted from Design*Sponge...I happened to see that you have a sister who blogs about things to see/do in Hawaii. I'm relatively new to the island and am always looking for more good info. Do you mind sharing the link?