3/7/08

The Final Stages

For all three of my remaining classes that don't require a final exam (curse you, art history!), I'm really enjoying the projects given to us.  In color theory we need to make a "purpose driven room" using a dominant color to evoke a certain feeling, etc.  SO my idea was stemming from "The Devil Wears Prada," and make my room for a CEO of a top magazine.  The room is going to have red walls and a clean white one, complete with table, chairs (a Louis Ghost too!), boards for examining looks for the new spring season...you know, top fashion stuff.  I had a surge of creative energy last night and got to work straight away.  In my freshman inquiry class, we need to create our own city and also make a narrative similar to Marco Polo and Kublai Khan's in Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities.  In drawing I am creating a 4 panel piece based on crystals, gemstones and facets.  Theres something about facets this term that im just obsessed with.  Thanks to design*sponge for inspiring me further :).  I also need to make a couple pages for a group zine based on activities for winter in Portland. fun stuff!  Now I just need to get back to work...



No comments: