12/16/08

Etsy Tuesday: Tryst by Kerry


Here is my first installment of Etsy Tuesdays! From now on, every tuesday I will be posting up my favorite Etsy finds, a whole assortment of goodies from great artists. This is my attempt to immerse myself in the Etsy world and discover and be inspired.

The first artist I want to share is a fantastic jewelry maker, Kerry from TrystbyKerry. Her handmade jewelry looks like it came out of a young woman's jewelry box from the 1920s. She uses beautiful stones, gold and silver findings and makes dainty pieces perfect for everyday use or special occasions. I think Anthropologie needs to hire this girl, her stuff is so perfect for them.


I really love the simplicity of her "Saccharine" necklace, its bold enough to wear with a cute party dress or layered with small gold chains. It looks like rock candy!




What a cute surprise inside this locket!
Little finds like these make her pieces extra special.



Her eye for color, shape and placement shines in her work.



How great are these earrings? Pretty darn great. I would feel like a Greek goddess wearing these.


Kerry has a huge range of jewelry, her shop is filled with gems (pun intended!). She also blogs here and you can buy all her work at her etsy shop here. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: