12/9/08

Holiday Card Round-up (cont.)


First up we've got the mecca for all our paper and stationery needs: Paper Source! I'm so in love with this place, I can't get over it. They are helping me realize my card-making abilities and keep me occupied this holiday season.



They've got great retro styles and classic cards for all your friends and family. Paper Source is also a great resource to find blank envelopes, cards, ribbon, stamps, ink...they have it all. Find your nearest Paper Source store, or shop online here.



This next bunch of cards come from an adorable print shop, Egg Press, located in Portland, Oregon (hey, is it a coincedence that lots of these letterpress shops are based out of Portland? I love it!). They use off-set and letterpress printing to create their whimsical items.




Their style is a mix between old-school and modern design. I'm quite taken with their line of products, which you can buy online here and find in many stores around Portland and the rest of the U.S.




Below is the super talented Lynn Russell of Satsuma Press. Her design aesthetic is clean, minimal and Japanese-inspired. Originally based out of Portland (another one! amazing!), she now lives in Corvallis, Oregon (why'd you leave?) She also collaborates and sells her items on etsy, and her products can be found here.





Until next time...look out for my holiday wish-list!

1 comment:

paper wren said...

I love these cards too! Paper Source and Egg Press are great.

Thanks so much for featuring my cards in the holiday card round up!

I hope you are having a good holiday season!