1/6/09

Etsy Tuesday: Valhalla Brooklyn

This week is the start of my winter term at PSU. I'll be taking drawing concepts (a cool class that allows you to draw whatever you like with whatever material while looking at drawing theory and what defines a "drawing"), etching/intaglio with my cool printmaking teacher (this will be super fun but also a big learning challenge, ive never done etching before!), and a continuation of my spanish courses.

So while I figure out my life and try to get inspired for future art works, I'll give you some great bags and wallets from the SUPER talented one-woman powerhouse at Valhalla Brooklyn. Karin designs and sews all her gorgeous leather bags, purses and wallets out of her house. Her creations are so fabulous, I wish every celebrity would wear one because they might be the next huge purchase I want to save up for. Great work Karin! You can buy her goodies here, and heres a great article about handling her super busy life here.


Hellooo Lindsay Lohan, are you reading this? You'd love this bag, I know it. Get one for Samantha too.



Her leather looks so soft and delicious. These are marc jacobs meets indie sewing queen cool.

No comments: