5/25/09

Inspiration Boards


I am a huge, huge fan of inspiration boards, especially online boards. Finding inspiration on the web is hugely exciting and thrilling, but sometimes its hard to keep track of your book marks or putting them into a cohesive statement. Luckily there are great resources to use out there to help you put images together.

I use bighugelabs to make my mosaics for each post-its soo simple. You can also use photoshop or any other photo editing software to insert multiple photos and come up with a board that looks amazing and "put together".

I started my inspiration board journey from a post at a wedding blog (totally forget which one..they all have them!) and was hooked from that point. Try them out for yourself and you can really channel your creativity and see what your interested in. Here are some inspiration boards that I LOVE.

boards via stylemepretty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.