5/23/09

Turning professional



So today I took the plunge and ordered a tripod (how have I not had one of these before?!), a new 2 GB memory card and a white/gold reflector for my photography. I had an epiphany that if I really want to be a professional, I need to have the gear.




Yesterday I read an amazing article on setting up photo shoots for photographing food by Matt Wright. He really gave some great advice on using basic equipment to create world-class shots and tips to improve your photos and setups.



I want to pursue my photography vigorously and am SO excited to try out my gear when it arrives. To read the article, click here. For great food photography, you can visit Tastespotting (follow them on twitter too!). Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

To see more of my photos, click here or on the link to your left!

No comments: