5/27/09

Travels: Stockholm


Okay, I just remember seeing several posts about Stockholm on Design*Sponge several months ago and I fell in love! The city looks extremely historical yet produces such amazing designers and artists, like Kajsa Andersson who had a sneak peek at D*S and runs HAPPYsthlm. Also one of my faves, Lotta Jansdotter, is from Sweden! I've only been to a few countries in Europe (the mandatory Scotland, England and France), but something about Sweden and nordic countries calls my name. Perhaps its because IKEA is Swedish (and who DOESNT love IKEA-you've got to be insane and rich), or the fishing out on the icy sea, but Stockholm would be a great city to walk around and explore in, especially Gamla Stan, the Old Town in Stockholm. Take a look for yourself!

photos courtesy Claudio.Ar, pxlpusher, Paul Marculescu
(click photo to enlarge)

No comments: