Hawaiian Martinismakes 2500 ml, prep 10 minutes, allow to infuse about 1 week
- 2 750 ml bottles vodka
- 500 ml vanilla vodka
- 500 ml coconut rum (like Malibu)
- 2 fresh pineapples, cut into 1 inch wedges
- In a large (6 quart) container with a spigot-such as a lemonade, ice tea, or a punch dispenser-layer pineapple.
- Pour alcohol over pineapple making sure to completely cover the pineapple.
- Allow to infuse at least a week, will stay good much longer as long as the pineapple slices remain submerged.
- To serve (makes 2 drinks), measure out 4-6 oz liquid. Add along with ice to a martini shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into two martini glasses, garnish with a wedge of marinated pineapple.
Doesn't that just sound delicious? I love pineapple, I love rum-whats not to love? Check out more recipes and gorgeous pictures from Chaos in the Kitchen!
photo via chaos in the kitchen